XenCentral Multisite System 2 is a fully-featured multisite solution for XenForo 2 that allows to create unlimited completely customized communities on a single XenForo installation. Product allows to customize almost any aspect of XenForo for unlimited domains and subdomains.
Multisite System makes it possible to create a network of communities where each site looks unique and behaves in its own way while still having the same administration, users, add-ons etc. (similar to concept of vB Cerberus for vBulletin). Addition of new sites and their customization are fully managed from administration
- Product on/off.
- Sites enable/disable.
- Basic options setup for each site - site title, URL, description. URL is used to detect active site.
- Cross-site login. Even if boards are running under completely different domains and do not share cookies, it is possible to synchronize login/logout between all configured sites/domains. This feature requires OpenSSL PHP extension to be installed.
- Available nodes setup for each site. Nodes and their threads not available under particular site will be 301-redirected to correct domain.
- Default style setup for the site, and option to force it (so the site can not be used with any other style).
- Default language setup for the site, and option to force it (so the site can not be used with any other language).
- Registration secondary user groups setup.
- Site-specific statistics.
- Site-specific search.
- NEW! Site-specific sitemap for nodes, threads, tags, resources, medias, albums.
- Site-specific news feed.
- Site-specific new/recent posts.
- Site name in search results. If enabled, and if search results contain threads not available under current domain, the name of domain of the thread/post will be shown in search results. For such nodes/threads/posts automatic 301 redirect occur and correct site is opened.
- Administrators and moderators filter.
- Add-ons filter.
- Crons filter.
- Navigation tabs filter.
- Tags filter.
- Widgets filter.
- Resource categories filter.
- Gallery categories filter.
- Override Options. A powerful system allowing to customize any XenForo and 3rd party add-ons options for each site. Options are added/removed using AJAX and fully support original option's UI.
- Content Replacements - Simple Replacements and Regexp Replacements.
- Domain Members online and Domain Forum statistics widgets.