Discussions How strong is TBOT (TheJavaSea Botnet)?

Discussions

Marko

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
How strong is TBOT (TheJavaSea Botnet) ?
Just wanted to show users small test ;)

ragnar

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
How strong is TBOT (TheJavaSea Botnet) ?
Just wanted to show users small test ;)

eventho its thread only 18 and 14 instance the attack is 18x14? i just don't know how the maths doing. BTW great job!

Marks-Man

Administrator
Resources: 213
eventho its thread only 18 and 14 instance the attack is 18x14? i just don't know how the maths doing. BTW great job!
Yep, each instance 18 threads,
@Marko Launched 14 and re-launched other 14 so he actually launched 28 instances, it is 28*18=504 unique concurrent connections and each of these concurrent connections is multiplied by 18 number of threads
504*18=9072 total connections

😅 it is bit complicated,
yep normal home routers would crash because they can't handle that much, unless you are willing to use a linux server as router ;)
then you can put 100 threads and launch many instances, I bet you will need a super computer ;)

Marks-Man

Administrator
I forgot to mention when you click on open you will multiply number of instances (it depends by number of instances specified).

ragnar

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
I forgot to mention when you click on open you will multiply number of instances (it depends by number of instances specified).
thank for the explaination. maybe you should make a thread on how to config linux server as a router :ROFLMAO:

Marks-Man

Administrator
thank for the explaination. maybe you should make a thread on how to config linux server as a router :ROFLMAO:
I will my friend :)
I will create tutorials related to networking ;)

• Tags
    booter botnet ddos dos how strong strong botnet the thejavasea tbot